Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way of improving the performance/bhp other than a power commander?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
661 Posts
Power commndes don't add hp. They simple smooth out wht you already have and make it run more efficent thus freeing up more then actually adding it

Do headers exhaust filter intake mod etc... want crazy do headwork injectors cams and so on

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks, you'll have to forgive me i've not been biking to long and not to clued up mechanically. What do I replace headers etc with?

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Stickers, flashy paint jobs, chrome, neon lights. That should put you well over 200hp!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Don't forget lots and lots of fake carbon fiber.
Yes, fake carbon fiber is a must have!!!! Pick up a fart from auto zone and ghetto rig that bad boy up!!!

P.S to the op, I'm just screwing around man.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Ok thanks, you'll have to forgive me i've not been biking to long and not to clued up mechanically. What do I replace headers etc with?

You have not been into biking that long and (I'm assuming) you have a 600RR and you are already looking to make it more powerful?

How about you learn how to actually RIDE the bike and get the most out of the power you already have?

·
Registered
240 Posts
First thing to upgrade: Tires.
Second thing to upgrade: Skillz.
Third thing to upgrade: Brakes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
You have not been into biking that long and (I'm assuming) you have a 600RR and you are already looking to make it more powerful?

How about you learn how to actually RIDE the bike and get the most out of the power you already have?
+1

Save the money for the track. If you're able to keep up with instructors on older slower bikes, then maybe revisit this modding idea.

·
Registered
13 Posts
+1

Save the money for the track. If you're able to keep up with instructors on older slower bikes, then maybe revisit this modding idea.
no doubt

these things are crazy powerful and silly fast. I don't do many trackdays, but I downsized for my street bike. The 600RR isn't powerful enough? Your friends telling you this?

·
Registered
403 Posts
What do you want to use the bike for? If you honestly want more power it would probably be cheaper and much more effective to get a liter bike. But basic mod's that people do are exhaust, intake, PC to get the power that is taken away back.

You can get a used 1000RR depending on year between the 5-10K range. not much more than the 600RR.

Learn to ride first and use the power you have. I have no problem keeping up with friends on Liter bikes on my 600 simply because I know how to use my 600.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Watch Twist of the Wrist II. The best mod you can do is your riding skill. If you must do something to your bike, smaller front sprocket and larger rear sprocket adds torque, but takes away top end. How often do you see 145+ mph anyway?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts