Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just learned about this school and will be attending in October or November. Really excited about it and thought I'd mention it in the general section and see if anybody in Arizona or New Mexico wants to join me. Here is some communication I've had with Peris.

Hi Rob,

Thank you for inquiring about the school. Our average class size is about 10 students and we try to have an instructor for every 2-4 students. We offer the most 1-on-1 time as well as being the leader in rider education and technology. We developed TheFastLine.coms GPS technology and are the only school in the country using it to precisely analyze your placement on track, throttle and brake application. The school includes 2 days on track, classroom sessions, drills, lunch, ProTrack guide, TheFastLine.com's GPS technology, on track video and critique for $649. If you haven't been to Inde Motorsports Ranch the facilities are first class and the track is 2.75 miles, 21 turns and amongst the best in the country. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to call or email. Hope to ride with you soon!

Thanks,

Chris Peris
Peris LLC. DBA:
Peris Riding School
Peris Racing
Phone-1(702)285-8179
Fax-1(866)692-9214
www.perisRS.com
www.PerisRacing.com

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I signed up for the October 1-2 session. If anybody in the area is on the fence about trackdays or feels they are not a good enough rider (me) this looks like a great way to learn. And the price seems very reasonable to me.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Females are encouraged to attend either way! ;-)

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Looks good to me. Price is reasonable and Peris is a great rider. Good old Calgary boy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts