Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

What do cagers do that piss you off the most?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
theres not one that pisses me off the most, its all of the above

·
4,993 Posts
and if a cager got my girl pregnant i'd kill em both

Reactions: gee

·
Registered
14,368 Posts
The list of things that idiot riders do to piss off other people on the road is longer. Seriously, why not try to improve things rather than post a "look at me" poll?

I honestly try to leave a favorable impression on caters, and top speed threads, and running from the popo threads just prove that a lot of riders deserve the negative stereotype they foster.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I honestly try to leave a favorable impression on caters, and top speed threads, and running from the popo threads just prove that a lot of riders deserve the negative stereotype they foster.

:+1: :iamwith:

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The list of things that idiot riders do to piss off other people on the road is longer. Seriously, why not try to improve things rather than post a "look at me" poll?

My list of safety rules is even longer.

·
4,993 Posts

:+1: Really good point you have here sir

·
Registered
416 Posts
To be honest just about everything a cager can throw at you can be avoided by proactive riding. I've only had one situation (and there could have been many, but granted I only have 3 months and 3k miles under my belt) where I couldn't avoid what was coming (blonde on her cell phone in a brand new Bimmer that didn't yield to me and just pulled out onto the street, forcing me across the double yellows.) I had to do a quick scan and make sure it was safe to cross em, dart over across the road, downshift and take off, and swerve back in before the car coming head on met up with me.

Then I stayed on the gas around the next corner, pulled over half way up the next straight stretch, took off my helmet and gloves and gave her one of these while laying on the horn:fyou:.

She gave me this look like :dontknow:... she never knew I was there, even after I swerved out and around her and took off, with my loud ass pipe.

Aside from that situation, just avoiding being in blind spots, staying far enough behind the person in front of me, and never engine braking without lightly stepping on the rear brake to activate the light has gotten me out of a lot of trouble. It's amazing what common sense and MSF can do for you... if you actually follow them.

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To be honest just about everything a cager can throw at you can be avoided by proactive riding. I've only had one situation (and there could have been many, but granted I only have 3 months and 3k miles under my belt) where I couldn't avoid what was coming (blonde on her cell phone in a brand new Bimmer that didn't yield to me and just pulled out onto the street, forcing me across the double yellows.) I had to do a quick scan and make sure it was safe to cross em, dart over across the road, downshift and take off, and swerve back in before the car coming head on met up with me.

Then I stayed on the gas around the next corner, pulled over half way up the next straight stretch, took off my helmet and gloves and gave her one of these while laying on the horn:fyou:.

She gave me this look like :dontknow:... she never knew I was there, even after I swerved out and around her and took off, with my loud ass pipe.

Aside from that situation, just avoiding being in blind spots, staying far enough behind the person in front of me, and never engine braking without lightly stepping on the rear brake to activate the light has gotten me out of a lot of trouble. It's amazing what common sense and MSF can do for you... if you actually follow them.
I had the exact same thing happen! Except I was in a 5 lane highway, and when I pulled up next to her I flipped her off and she said "what did I do?!" (I can read lips) I pulled back on the throttle and pulled a wheelie up to the rev limiter <3

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
ha dude could you have came up with a better list?

How about drifting in you lane and after looking at you with blank stares as if we where a ghost.

Or texting and driving while riding your ass.

texting and driving while riding beside you.

Tailgating like a mofo only to turn at the next street.

Cutting you off

parking next to you! LOL

Chasing you down only to tell you your headlight is out! WTF?

Reving there engines when beside you at the light.

intentionally boxing you in!

parking in a motorcycle only space.

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good example of what TheX was talking about :banghead:
So you are saying I am in the wrong for calling someone out on what THEY did wrong?
Oh and I have to use sign language that everyone understands. She got the message, that she did something wrong.
She just didn't know what it was because no one looks for motorcycles.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
So you are saying I am in the wrong for calling someone out on what THEY did wrong?
Oh and I have to use sign language that everyone understands. She got the message, that she did something wrong.
She just didn't know what it was because no one looks for motorcycles.
The flip her off and pull a wheelie dumb ****.

This is what she got, no matter if she almost hit you or not:

Crotch rocket pulls up next to me. Flips me off. Then rips a wheelie on the highway.

Im one for letting people post freely, not matter how stupid.it may be. But your an ignorant one.

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I think you missed my point, and your reply proves that on two separate instances.
Not to mention that you just did the exact same thing you are criticizing me for.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I had the exact same thing happen! Except I was in a 5 lane highway, and when I pulled up next to her I flipped her off and she said "what did I do?!" (I can read lips) I pulled back on the throttle and pulled a wheelie up to the rev limiter <3
Yeahhh budddddyyyyy.

Good example of what TheX was talking about :banghead:
She almost killed him, after that **** good impressions. You're a good example of retarded.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts