Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry this is kinda a pointless post but this pissed me off before i got to work this morning. My windshield was kinda dirty and a huge bug hit it. I went to hit the windshield washer fluid and i was BONE DRY. So yeah....it pissed me off for a HALF HOUR. That is my pet peeve.....DIRTY WINDSHIELD. anyone else wanna rant?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
i hate it when you offer to buy someone lunch from say mcdonalds and they order a ton of crap!!! isnt it common knowledge that if someone offers to buy that you just go with a combo meal and be grateful!?!?!?! none of this adding apple pies, mcflurrys, or sundaes!!!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
erw43 said:
I beat you to it haha
..foiled again! and it would've worked, too.. if it hadn't been for you meddling KIDS!!!!!1 hehe

·
Registered
645 Posts
mines slow ass drivers in the fast lane on the freeway! or people that see me coming but love to pull right into my lane. FUCCCKERS!

·
Registered
504 Posts
my pet peeve is when girls call me a fat loser.

...lol, seriously though. probably when people are driving behind me, then suddenly speed up to pass me, and then finally do pass me and get in front of me in my lane only to travel at the exact same speed that i'm doing currently. Annoys the crap outta me. If you're going to pass me, at least drive faster then me and not just get in front of me because you wanna be first. lol.

·
Registered
161 Posts
onebaddstang said:
mines slow ass drivers in the fast lane on the freeway! or people that see me coming but love to pull right into my lane. FUCCCKERS!
I couldn't agree more. I think most people don't realize the laft lane is for faster drivers. SO KEEP YOUR SLOW ASS IN THE RIGHT LANE! I'll give you a few clues that will let you know you are driving slower than everyone else. Look in your rear view mirror, if there is 2000 cars behind you with the one right behind you right on your ass, flashing his high beams, you are the slow one. Also if you have been driving right beside the same guy for the past twenty minute, you are the slow one. Get in front or behind him and go the same speed. And if you do get in front of him, don't speed up to 100 MPH and act like everyone else is the A-hole. You may notice every once and a while, there are these white signs that read "SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT" They look almost like speed limit signs. Read it, understand it, live it. And stay the hell out of the way.

Other than that, kids that kick the back of my seat at the movies bother me a little.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts