Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off i want to say that for canadians this is the best place to get tires from. i got a bt 16 rear tire shipped to my door for 155, it took two days. these guys are awsome. im not sure how shipping is to the states but for all you canucks who need tires get it from pete

·
Registered
139 Posts
first off i want to say that for canadians this is the best place to get tires from. i got a bt 16 rear tire shipped to my door for 155, it took two days. these guys are awsome. im not sure how shipping is to the states but for all you canucks who need tires get it from pete

Yeah, I heard they have some very good tire prices. Now if they could just hook me up with some Michelin Power One's for track.:banger: Thanks for looking out for deals too.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Pete's is hands down the best place to buy tires for canadians.. i used to buy from my regular sources in the US but even they can't beet Pete's prices (with exchange and shipping costs) the best part is when ordering from Pete there is no worry about customs and the shipping takes a few days max

1 - 3 of 3 Posts