Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys watchin the video music awards? any of you have that jacket that petey pablo was wearing during his performance? LOL. i was like, DAMN, that looks like my....it IS that IS my jacket...LOL. just thought id share.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I noticed it too. Wonder if he rides...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, yeah, he rides just like the people that sport the nascar jackets race.....just tryin to come up with some original style im sure.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Who is Petey Pablo?.....sorry for the ignorance but we don't get many updated things in Taiwan when it comes to entertainment!...

·
Registered
207 Posts
He came to Western last year when i was going there and ended up a party after his show. He is actually a pretty nice guy. Really quiet, amazingly enough. Still real friendly though.

·
Registered
212 Posts
What good is this post???

We have to pic, no link to jacket - nothing???

Ummmm.... throw me a bone here....

V

·
0 Posts
Im guessing that we shouldnt wear our Jackets anymore because people are going to think that we are just trying to copy off rappers. They started the trend you know. lol :roll:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i made the post to ask if anyone else was watching. if you would have been watching, you would have seen the honda racing all over his jacket and the HRC patch...that was the point of the post. ill see if i can find a still shot of it....JEEZ.

and sadly vinRR, some people will think that. LOL

·
Registered
212 Posts
i made the post to ask if anyone else was watching. if you would have been watching, you would have seen the honda racing all over his jacket and the HRC patch...that was the point of the post. ill see if i can find a still shot of it....JEEZ.
LOL- don't take it so personally - just givin ya a hard time. (this is the same response when i told everyone how great a mod looked on a bike at our shop. don't take it to heart. just don't let it happen again!! ;-)

·
Registered
468 Posts
I like the woman in his video...she's bouncy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts