Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the EMS-4 only runs 4 injectors, and as we all know modern sportbikes have 8. This is to show that we want an upgrade AND a plug and play module for our CBR600RR's. Simply click the link in my signature and click like. That's all. Thanks!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Well the EMS-4 only runs 4 injectors, and as we all know modern sportbikes have 8. This is to show that we want an upgrade AND a plug and play module for our CBR600RR's. Simply click the link in my signature and click like. That's all. Thanks!
The lack thereof would most likely be a lack of need for 8 injectors. I used to be sponsored by AEM once upon a time. We ran 1600cc injectors low enough to idle smoothly on a build everyone said we'd be forced to run a secondary set. The abilities of their units are impressive. For what it's worth...

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The lack thereof would most likely be a lack of need for 8 injectors. I used to be sponsored by AEM once upon a time. We ran 1600cc injectors low enough to idle smoothly on a build everyone said we'd be forced to run a secondary set. The abilities of their units are impressive. For what it's worth...
They said it's because they didn't want competition for their more expensive units.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.