Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I emailed the guy who made the older petition asking for info and he got back to me today. Heres my email and his reply.

Chris,

Thanks so much for you and your community's support! Posting a link to the petition from the forum is an awesome way to get attention to the matter. Currently, we are still awaiting more signatures to accumulate since the number is steadily increasing. In about a week, the petition will then be purchased and sent to us for printing and presentation. I will update you when the petition is sent out, and again when reply or news is heard from the department regarding it.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Miller

To: [email protected]
Subject: Petition question, please read!
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:59:12 -0500

Hey,
I'm a rider from NH and I'm part of a very large online sportbike community (600rr.net) and the petition was posted in a thread and a ton of us signed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondering about any updates on this situation so I'd really appreciate it if you could email me back or join the site and post some info on what's happening with the process.

Thanks!

Chris

Awesome guy. I'll post info here as I get it or hopefully he'll eventually join the forum and I won't have to keep bugging the guy for updates. Sounds pretty promising!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts