Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2581 - 2600 of 2635 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Have you finished eating food off of paper plates with a bunch of men in uniform? Come to think of it, that doesn't sound so bad.....
Lol. Yes it was delicious. I'm in the middle of a 72 hour shift right now. About 30.5 to go.

Easy snowflake.....
She can't resist firemen. It's k.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I tried to lay down earlier, but my mind is racing over the ******** I have going on. I hope I can make it stop soon.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I tried to lay down earlier, but my mind is racing over the ******** I have going on. I hope I can make it stop soon.

Hate to sound like a dirty hippie new age granola eater here, but I have been doing meditations for many years for all of the life crap thrown my way. I has really helped me out. Plus it could be a new hobby for you. Google it in your free time :dog:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Good tip, I'll check it out. I plan on calling her tomorrow as well, just to try to apologize and ask for forgiveness. I'd really like the opportunity to work it out.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
That's actually really good advice. Only have an idea of what's going on. But I had took a stress management class last semester and we went through many techniques. Try yogic breathing or progressive muscle relaxation. I found those to be the most helpful and there are tons of YouTube vids to guide you.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Also I apologize for the poor grammar in that post I may or may not have had a lot to drink today.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Nice, you get a grammar pass finallymine.

Basically, I pissed her off bad because I made a horrible decision. No cheating or lying or anything like that, so I hope I can convince her to give me another chance. Not afraid to admit I effed up for sure. I'm hopeful.

·
Registered
752 Posts
That's actually really good advice. Only have an idea of what's going on. But I had took a stress management class last semester and we went through many techniques. Try yogic breathing or progressive muscle relaxation. I found those to be the most helpful and there are tons of YouTube vids to guide you.

They really should teach this stuff at all education levels IMO. There would be less kids all medicated up. But they took away my doctor's license so who am I to speak about such things.

I really get into mediations using rhythmic music and you are right you can download tons of it from youtube etc. I wish everyone would try it just once.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I will def look into it. Thinking I should try to lay down again. I might be out for the night if no calls. Lack of sleep is definitely catching up with me.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Well, 3 hours is better than none. I'll be making this phone call in two hours. Please think about me.

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
Damn I left to drink just as the rest of you showed up. Oh well I had to get fvcked up to go see all the aunts, uncles, and cousins. I hate them all.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Im dying. So hungover!

2581 - 2600 of 2635 Posts