Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2601 - 2620 of 2635 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
When you coming back down homie? Doug and Bruce only come out of the closet when you come to town. I remember you saying you had to go to other places and didn't know when you would be back, but do you have an idea now?

·
Registered
752 Posts
This place is slacking....just popped in to say that Ticketmaster sent me an email yesterday re: Kings of Leon concert tix on sale.

It was a hello from Phat I'm convinced. If you know him you will know the significance of the date.

Cheers everyone.

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Sup snow i hope life is treating you well my friend

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Hey Moe....did you ever join Facebook?? :ciao:

All is well here...never get the chance to cruise the forum since I started working full time for myself, no time to slack online at work and get paid for it.
No social media for the Moe my plates are full as it is

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
People aren't using it as much anymore anyhow. Not sure what the next thing will be.

Hope you are doing fab!

I'm bummed about Rossi yet again, but what can we do.
I am hanging man hoping to be back riding soon the Rotator Cuff surgery i had back in Aug is still kicking me hard
Hopefully come Dec 4 my 56 birthday i will gearing up & riding again :fiddy:

Vale will get his tenth title next year :five: i am planning to attend a MoTo GP race 2017 some where before he hangs up his gloves for good

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
I am hanging man hoping to be back riding soon the Rotator Cuff surgery i had back in Aug is still kicking me hard
Hopefully come Dec 4 my 56 birthday i will gearing up & riding again :fiddy:

Vale will get his tenth title next year :five: i am planning to attend a MoTo GP race 2017 some where before he hangs up his gloves for good
i wouldn't mind seeing a race next season either :popcorn:

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
i wouldn't mind seeing a race next season either :popcorn:
Lets start planning a Dot. Rossi meet bro either Indy or Austin :wave: that would be brilliant just like the old days

·
7,274 Posts
Lets start planning a Dot. Rossi meet bro either Indy or Austin :wave: that would be brilliant just like the old days
i think there might be more interest for the austin one, at least we know TheX goes to that :poke:

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
i think there might be more interest for the austin one, at least we know TheX goes to that :poke:
Great choice specially for me as i have been to Laguna in 2005 followed by Indy 2008 but no TX yet . On top of the an extra bonus meeting the X & Texas being closer to FL than CA & IN might cost less trip wise

·
7,274 Posts
Great choice specially for me as i have been to Laguna in 2005 followed by Indy 2008 but no TX yet . On top of the an extra bonus meeting the X & Texas being closer to FL than CA & IN might cost less trip wise
i think a few others were thinking of the Austin 2007 GP.
btw, i was there in seca 2005, and been going every year until one year before they decided to close it for MotoGP.

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
i think a few others were thinking of the Austin 2007 GP.
btw, i was there in seca 2005, and been going every year until one year before they decided to close it for MotoGP.
Bummer man i wish we would have hooked up but back then you were not hanging out here

2601 - 2620 of 2635 Posts