Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2621 - 2635 of 2635 Posts

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
It is. How is life these days Moe?
c'est la vie is good man with an R1M in the garage / reasonably healthy to ride again after
2 surgeries last year & one this year just waiting on the weather to get cooler

·
Registered
3 Posts
c'est la vie is good man with an R1M in the garage / reasonably healthy to ride again after
2 surgeries last year & one this year just waiting on the weather to get cooler
Sorry to hear you were down for awhile. That R1M is an awesome bike! Congrats. I have a motley crew of bikes these days. I currently have 5: A ‘75 Ducati 860 GT, a ‘12 Ducati Diavel, a ‘16 BMW K1600, a ‘17 Triumph Bonneville Bobber and a ‘18 Harley Fat Bob. I piss a little bit of everyone off with my collection.

Hang in there Moe. I once had to stop riding for 2 years back in my early 20s due to severe arthritis and back problems. I still have those issues but I’m on some pretty good medicine now. Those two years were hard. Once you hop back on again you’ll appreciate riding even more if you’re experience is anything like mine was.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Sorry to hear you were down for awhile. That R1M is an awesome bike! Congrats. I have a motley crew of bikes these days. I currently have 5: A ‘75 Ducati 860 GT, a ‘12 Ducati Diavel, a ‘16 BMW K1600, a ‘17 Triumph Bonneville Bobber and a ‘18 Harley Fat Bob. I piss a little bit of everyone off with my collection.

Hang in there Moe. I once had to stop riding for 2 years back in my early 20s due to severe arthritis and back problems. I still have those issues but I’m on some pretty good medicine now. Those two years were hard. Once you hop back on again you’ll appreciate riding even more if you’re experience is anything like mine was.
Very impressive collection bro iam sure riding buds would get jealous as you got a tate from evrey riding style enjoy them all :wink2:

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Miss you all

2621 - 2635 of 2635 Posts