Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in Phoenix we have way to many damn cameras. Well i have seen 3 bikes do this so far. So if your in the carpool lane the censors on the ground end about 9/10 of the lane. So that 1/10 is open and i seen the bikes get over so they are pretty much on the line or they get over in to the shoulder just a tad bit. One bike actually was going over the speed limit i was doing 70 limit is 65 he was going faster then 75 im sure of it well i saw him get over to the line and no flash. So is there really a way to cheat the system? or did he slam on the brakes right before and just get lucky?

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I ride the line when I'm about to go under a toll checkpoint (cameras). It's never picked me up, but I figure it being because my license plate is tucked far back.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yeah I'm in MD and there are way to many cameras it sucks, Ive never gotten a ticket in the mail and I've blown by cameras doing more than the speed limit the funny thing is they flash so many times its almost like the camera is trying it's hardest to get that photo plus my license plate is tucked just enough that I don't get caught.

·
Registered
936 Posts
The adjustable tag is "adjustable" (wink-wink) not saying that I've reached back and flipped the tag up and went through a toll....because that would be wrong!!! Now that our toll roads all went up I'm sure this will happen alot more.

·
Registered
134 Posts
yeah... the old reach around. If your arms are long enough...

silsprr, I just moved to MD from PA. I was gonna put my new plate tucked back but... the police here are ridiculous, they got the cowboy hats and everything... I have this feeling I will get pulled over.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thats what "Fastags" are for. Just flip that switch baby!

·
Registered
639 Posts
how good are you at wheelies? if your tag is angled a bit and a under your tail there is no way a camera would catch it in a wheelie.

my tag used to be tucked way up there and angled so it was practically invisible, but i got messed with to way much.

·
Registered
655 Posts
thats what my red button is for. :icon_lol:
That's it Carbon! We have you on yet another online confession. I contacted the Philly PD via their online complaint center about your little red button. If you want to check the status of it, see for yourself. The claim number they gave back is:

DUNTGIVUHSH1T!

Haha...that's one is for you Doug! :all_cohol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts