Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to any guy who's a professional Photoshop user can you make a pic showing a white CBR with black wing decals & white painted wheels? i would like to see how it looks and could you also make the tail-section black to see if it'll look better than white. thank & i'm looking forward to seeing it.

i could treat you to some beer but my place is far away though. LOL

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Smooth
that is one smooth photoshop job bro :shakehand:wav:

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh great! that looks sweet! great job man i owe you some beer just drop by my shop & well have rounds of whatever beer you like as long as it's San Miguel or Red Horse. :D

by the looks of it i think i'll go with white tailsection, white wheels but keep the fender black or leave the wheels black but paint the fender white, but anyway i see it it looks awesome.

wassup Lawnmower dude haven't seen you a while at .com. this site rocks it can be very addicting.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
predikt said:
Filipino right here, representing :)

OveRRev, I noticed you have JDM in your signature. Are you going to put on any Mugen parts on your bike?

http://www.honda.co.jp/bike-customize/mugen/cbr600rr/index.html

Maybe....... if they made something for bikes. LOL nice photoshop i wish i had that program on my PC.

oh yeah Red Horse is the beer if you want to get real drunk real fast, "para kang sinipa ng kabayo" or "ang tindi ng tama", it's much like Colt45.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts