Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone do me a favor and change the color of these rims to gold and also then change them to the color of the swingarm in Tripages stickied swingarm removal thread, I believe the color is called "smoked chrome".

Also what is everyone opinion on gold rims for this bike? I also want to get the rims, engine covers, levers, rear sets and pass pegs all powdercoated. What do you guys think would help this bike stand out but not be too drastic?

Thxs

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea i got a great deal on this bike, my 600rr was mainly my track bike and wanted to get more serious with the track so i needed a street bike and picked this one up.

So what do you guys think?, i need more opinions on color for rims, case covers, rear sets and what not. I already have a yosh trs carbon shorty for exhaust.

thxs

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Exhaust on those bikes look like a$$, replace. =]

Jason

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
If you want it to stand out and be different,,,, leave it stock.... Everybody modifies, nobody leaves them regular. BTW, since my 05 RR was paid off (Totalled) this bike you posted is the very same one I'm thinking of getting.

·
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher
2,160 Posts
silveRRocket said:
If you want it to stand out and be different,,,, leave it stock.... Everybody modifies, nobody leaves them regular.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!....... everybody modifies but nobody uses ALL the same modifications. Why would someone want to leave a 600rr stock ?? there are so may things you can do to it to make it even better.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
~BLACK ICE~ said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!....... everybody modifies but nobody uses ALL the same modifications. Why would someone want to leave a 600rr stock ?? there are so may things you can do to it to make it even better.
Yeah, it was a joke, plus your question was leaving a 600rr Stock, this thread is about a GSXR 1000..... BTW nice job on Tripages site.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Visitor Q said:
Exhaust on those bikes look like a$$, replace. =]

Jason

already did, yosh carbon shorty. But back on track, what you guys think of gold rims on that gixxer? Or any other creative ideas for powdercoating rims, engine covers, rear sets and levers?

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
acutally, i think there are times when leaving something stock is cool. my bike still has the stock bodywork/color and the factory rear fender and signals. its like a damn time capsule, and i think that's cool. how many stock f2s are out there comared to rashed and repainted f2's with fender eliminators......

back on topic. gold rims whould look kick ass on the bike. just make sure you get the carbon yosh can too.

edit: oh, you did....nice work.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts