Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've decided that with all my new parts coming in, and me redoing everything on my bike, I'd like to make a personal "the doctor decal", but saying flipboy326.

can I have a photoshop pro edit the yellow around my name to flow with the letters and add a black outline.

i'm on paint.net and that is about as far as I could get with that program.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Im just not wure how to do the black outline, Ill have to do some reading.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im just not wure how to do the black outline, Ill have to do some reading.

if you can get the yellow to flow with the letters, i think i can do the black outline.

post up your PS, and i'll try to do the outline.

thanks!!!!!!!:wave::wave::wave:

·
Registered
837 Posts
if you clean up the letters, you can just used the stroke fxn and 3 layers, is that a particular font you used? I could do it in 2 mins in illustrator if i knew the font

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
It would be easier to just start over in photoshop, that rectangle of yellow isn't helpful. But that's just the opinion of a photoshop wannabe lol

·
Registered
837 Posts

if the noise and excess pixels were cleaned up around it, it would looks alot better, thats alot of work though :icon_lol:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

if the noise and excess pixels were cleaned up around it, it would looks alot better, thats alot of work though :icon_lol:

did you use any specific tool???? maybe paint.net has something similar

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
646 Posts
Like this?

I can send you the illustrator file if you have a vinyl guy that is gunna make it for you

·
Registered
837 Posts
did you use any specific tool???? maybe paint.net has something similar
just the stroke tool, its under blending options. you just have 3 seperate layers of the same image laid on top of eachother, the top most layer you stroke black for the outline then the middle layer you stroke that yellow color then that bottom layer you stroke just a little further past the yellow for the outer outline, the thing is though that there is alot of noise and pixelation around the image so the stroke is outlining that as well, which is why it doesnt look completely smooth. Honestly Zakath is right, you're better off starting over again at a higher resolution or even better using a vector program like illustrator. Was this hand drawn or is it a font?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Like this?

I can send you the illustrator file if you have a vinyl guy that is gunna make it for you

lol there ya go!

·
Registered
646 Posts
here this one's a little nicer

PM me your email and i will send you the vector file

1 - 13 of 13 Posts