Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, so check it out... me and my roomate/co-worker are having these jpeg wars @work sending pics of ugly things or people that resemble eachother. well he took it to the next level with photoshop and i don't have photoshop but i know us 600rr riders are pretty good at this.. i'll post some pictures.. he's the big football players size bald armenian and lets see what u guys can come up with.... it's all fun and games.. thanks

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I did this to my brothers friends. And this one is kind of painful to do because of the steps involved. Well I scanned a pic of his friends at a club, Then ( here is the painful part ) I went to a gay website and found a pic of two dudes boning eachother, Then I took my brothers friends faces and placed them on the gay dudes faces, Then printed it in black and white ( it is easier to see defects in colo ) then made a full page flyer out of it which was distributed all over imperial beach. Now thats funny

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
let the battle begin...thats awesome i can't wait to see some of the pics these guys come up w/

·
Registered
460 Posts
Doanut said:
Hey guyzz is this better???? dude he's hitting me hard with some crazy pics
Don't see the need to even photoshop. The guy is making himself look like an ass without it. Hahahaha.

......and he swings like a female.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahah but remeber that dancing chick we had on here b4.. some chick at a rave or something...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts