Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 250 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you have a photoshop request or a photochop of your own post it here for all to see. Be it 2003-2007 CBR600RR or other makes it doesn't matter. Let's see those creative talents and ideas!

Created by Jonnyringo893

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
The more I look at the 07 especially with that yelow photochop the more it looks like the r6.. ah theres something about it that I just dont like

·
Registered
885 Posts
I would like to see a yellow and black 07 yellow with the black tribal something a little clearer then the one on here

·
Registered
771 Posts
Nem that yellow and black one looks awesome!!!! I wish it came in that color.

Tex not to be mean, but those black flames on the lowers look like pubes hanging out. Nice rotors tho.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
anything red and black...ive always wanted to see flames faded into the scheme with a red and black color scheme. mostly black? i dunno you can try

·
Registered
207 Posts
can anyone clean this pic up? I think it will be a neat pic but my camera settings were wrong for the lighting. PM me if you would like the full size version to work with.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
can anyone take these colors and make the motogp scheme in them?

btw, whoever did this rc30 scheme for me a long time ago-THANK YOU! I bought race bodywork and plan on painting either this or the motogp scheme in the rc30 colors. Not sure about the motogp scheme or if there's a better/different layout for the rc30 scheme...anyone?

these are the inspiration:

this is the general layout (not that different than the rc30 above)

·
Registered
154 Posts
1 - 20 of 250 Posts