Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a strategy to subtly convince my wife its good for us if i ride more. hypnosis, suggestive techniques, anything. please help

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Just act all stressed out and be kind of bitchy to her. Then, after you get back from a ride, be relaxed and loving. She'll start to see the connection!
:banghead::cursin::cruising::love6:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Just act all stressed out and be kind of bitchy to her. Then, after you get back from a ride, be relaxed and loving. She'll start to see the connection!
yup best strategy, develop a reward system where after every ride ul give her something she values/loves, like being extremely nice, caring, start convos with her about matters that you arent certainly interested in, like makeup clothes etc., take her shopping, listen to her opinion and be understanding

just make sure u don't get back from a ride tired and head straight to bed

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
My GF has come to terms with the fact that my bike is the 'other woman'. She says at least I'm not going to bars or stripclubs!

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
My GF has come to terms with the fact that my bike is the 'other woman'. She says at least I'm not going to bars or stripclubs!

this!! :+1:

OP, try and convince your girl to start riding too??

·
Registered
551 Posts
I've used this so start to involve her into bike talk like this mod is cool or this would look good on my bike what do you think. And do the same for her stuff also do more stuff she want to do that you don't like and then take her outside and ask her for her help with washing your bike or help installing something because she has smaller hand then she's ganna grow an appresation for the bike and wants to for rides that's what I did with my wife

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
14,362 Posts
Just make sure that she has the biggest orgasm possible whenever you get back from a ride. Make the after ride all about her and she'll associate your ride with her happy vagina.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I need to thank my next door neighbor ( a Korean woman in her 60's ) who explained to my wife that "people need to get away for a couple of hours once in a while"...... This was unsolicited advice and I will always be grateful to her for this comment.

Can you find a (female!) authority figure to explain the "facts of riding life" to your wife?

It also helps that i live (and ride) in an area where cows greatly outnumber people, so i cannot go and visit my "secret girlfriend"......

Women have a real hard time with this "going to do my thing" issue.....

I offered to buy her a cbr 250 so she could come along.......but she's too chicken!

Good Luck....!

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Sounds good in theory but then it could backfire and you'll get the you love that thing more than me situation and the why am I here if that's all that makes you happy speech lol

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
just tell her it keeps you out of the strip clubs

·
Registered
760 Posts
My ex wife was very supportive of me riding.. she knew I came from a background of action sports and here in NM there isnt **** to do.. getting her to ride with me however was an issue.. She was ok with it once but I think the 6 hour ride was a little more than she was ready for.. after that she said delete the rear seat and dont ask her to ride again lmao.. shortly before we seperated I did teach her how to ride though and she seemed into that ALOT but then **** hit the fan.. try easing her into it by taking her on short cruises. if she isnt down after a couple then it probably isnt her cup of tea.

·
Registered
743 Posts
like X said...go pacman crazy on her after every ride haha!!. but seriously just start riding more and hopefully she'll see how happy it makes you. flowers will help...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts