Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
I'm assuming that is a british magazine. Over there they call the 100RR the fireblade and use the pinkish/blue/silver colors.

If it's real though I don't understand why Honda would revamp the RR two years in a row. They made visual and perfomance changes for 2005. They usually wait atleast 2 years before they make any changes.

H

·
0 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:
I'm assuming that is a british magazine. Over there they call the 100RR the fireblade and use the pinkish/blue/silver colors.

If it's real though I don't understand why Honda would revamp the RR two years in a row. They made visual and perfomance changes for 2005. They usually wait atleast 2 years before they make any changes.

that is the 1000rr in the mag....

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
lil' redneck girl said:
that color scheme is awful! no offense to anyone who has something that looks like that but BLLLLEEEHHHH!
+1 I agree.. I think they should bring back yellow :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Did they just update the 1000RR? I thought they only updated the 600. If this is true then I guess it makes sense that they are due to update the 1K version. Looks fine to me... I don't care much for the paint scheme... but then again, I'm partial to the 2003 Yellow :)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I was just on the Honda site a few days ago and they were showing the models that were being updated for 2006. So far there was no mention of the 600 or 1000 on there. That is the European version of the 1000RR, I like the layout they have for the wings over there but their color schemes are usually a little weird. The ZX-10 looks like a shark. Is the R1 going to be offered in the Yamaha 50th anniversary colors soon?

·
Registered
351 Posts
there won't be no new version 600RR for 2006 seing how it just came out in 2005
probably just different colors.
hopefully the yellow will be back

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
It's a 1000rr. The 1000RR is due for an update if they keep the 2 year thing going since next year it will be in it's thrid year. The "Fireblade" has been reserved for the 1000cc bikes. Plus having the acticle talking about it taking it's place right behind the GSX-R 1000 kind of givews it away. Plus the plastics are 100RR style not 600rr. It also has the steering damper. But mostlikely those will not be the colors for the US. Europe yes but not the US.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Defenitly EURO colors......Bleaaaaa.......or......yuk.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
What's that patch indicated as modification #3 there for? It looks ridiculous, like something broke and somebody stuck that piece on to hold it together temporarily. If you read the article, they say the got information from Japan, then they say the pic is computer generated. So basically some guy read something, imagined how it might look and played with his computer. I'll believe it when I see it, and maybe not even then if it looks like that.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I have that copy of MCN, its a really bad photochop of a Fireblade. But they do have some ideas about how the front will look, further wrapped headlights.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts