·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
seat cowl looks bad ass i like it in orange
the CF pad is a nice touch too

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks good man ... I am still waiting for my cowl 2 months later ... factory hadn't made any in my colour yet.

What pads are those on the side of your tank?

·
Registered
797 Posts
dang that bike looks as if its missing something w/o the tribal, maybe too much orange... and that tank pad could be a lil bit smaller or some other kinda shape, just my $.02 other than that it looks nice bro, the seat cowl its always a nice touch good job

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
teg i remember when u first posted up, and i think you had the tribals on it, wondering if you would go clean. posted a pic of you on the highway with it, had a backpack on, geared up and sh*t.

well, i'm here to tell you that bike looks super clean, bro. great job, keep going at it.

-nes

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NesNeedsBoost said:
teg i remember when u first posted up, and i think you had the tribals on it, wondering if you would go clean. posted a pic of you on the highway with it, had a backpack on, geared up and sh*t.

well, i'm here to tell you that bike looks super clean, bro. great job, keep going at it.

-nes
hey u got me and tonythetiger mixed up haha, that was him with the backpack on the highway, him and i both got the orange tribal :)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
teg said:
hey u got me and tonythetiger mixed up haha, that was him with the backpack on the highway, him and i both got the orange tribal :)
yeah yeah, who cares :eviltongu ...lol...nice bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts