Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
tried searching but couldn't find anything

the previous owner decided to wreck it on a wheelie, so i've been putting it back together piece by piece. as of right now the tail light is held on with electrical tape. i ordered what i thought was the brackets to mount it up properly, but no luck, there's no where for them to mount to! i need to know what exactly the 2 brackets directly off of the tail light mount to, or a pic of everything mounted up so that i know what to order next

for the record, i got brackets #6 and #7, and can't for the life of me figure out what they attach to

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
The tail light attach to no 13 ( notice the nuts # 11 & washers part # 5 ) in both pictures

·
Registered
266 Posts
7 & 6 mount to the rear cowl..i dont have a pic but if you look at the rear cowl it has a little built in nut on either side where the brackets mount to. i didnt want to buy part #13 and it works just as well without it..the other part of the bracket mounts to the rear light with the #5 and #11 nut and bolt. if you look at the pic the two red circles is where the bracket bolts to on mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts