Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty sure it's Vale. The car has an Abu Dhabi decal on the nose, and they start the season in Qatar. I suppose anyone could wear that lid, but it makes sense that it'd be him.

Did Ferrari invite him out for a quick rip?

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Was this invite recently or from a year ago ? Based on that lid i would say that was last year

·
Registered
540 Posts
they invited him to test the car at Barcelona track... very old news though late 2009 ...

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No clue Moe! When I found this pic it was labeled "Ferrari F1 - 2008". If anyone knows the helmet (and its corresponding date) it'd be you! ;)

Could just be someone wearing a helmet with his graphics too.

·
Registered
520 Posts
He tested a car a couple years ago, can't remember which but at the time he said he was only playing around and had no interest in F1 seriously. Of course that was before this season lol

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
See that proves my thoughts it was an old test probably after the end of 2009 racing season

·
Registered
520 Posts
I saw Lewis Hamilton's McLaren one time and I just never realized how small those cars really are. They look so much bigger on TV.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I saw Lewis Hamilton's McLaren one time and I just never realized how small those cars really are. They look so much bigger on TV.
i think they huge... f1 cars 16ft long nearly 5.5ft wide.. all this for one person. haha..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts