Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am debating between the two helmets. With RF-1100 has a slightly better venting advantage than the 1000..I am just debating base on graphics because 1000 and 1100 are both decent helmet for my budget. This will be worn with a Black Astar RC-1

1. RF 1100 - Hadron

2. RF 1000- Camino

·
Registered
412 Posts
If I were to choose solely on looks, the Camino is cleaner; therefore I think it's the better choice.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Get the Camino (in my size), only to find that once you have it, you like the other one better. Then sell me the Camino for cheap. Glad I could help. :shakehand

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
When it comes to gear most of the time I'm all about the latest however the 2nd helmet (RF-1000) looks pretty clean.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Get the Camino (in my size), only to find that once you have it, you like the other one better. Then sell me the Camino for cheap. Glad I could help.
thats a good plan...

I vote for the Hardon. I had a clean design once but I found it very lacking. The empty spots of the helmet were missing something... Ionno I guess I like looking at all the details on my helmet when I'm bored at work. But both are good choices in terms of helmet models, I had an RF-1000 and the airflow and noise was superb so I expect the RF-1100 to be similar.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm a big fan of the Camino - just picked up the grey one for a steal - you should be able to find a brand-new one on closeout for well under $300 -

·
Registered
355 Posts
i almost got the Camino till my ex said that it looked kind of girly.

Either way though, i think its dependent on how they fit you. I wanted to get a rf1100 to replace my 1000, but the 1100 doesn't fit me at all. Graphics, in my opinion are second to how the helmet fits on you.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
well as of right now, i can't view the helmet on here and the shoei NORTH AMERICA section is down so the RF-1000 is my choice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts