Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well fellas back in September i purchased an 03 600rr from a dealership through a dealer payment program. here is a link to pics of that bike.
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=160411&highlight=omid
well I ran into some trouble with the VIN # just last week and decided to get my money back and look for another bike. here is the link to the whole story.
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=172296

Well after only 5 days of looking I came across a beatifull spotless 06 600rr for the same price and with the same Kms. I couldnt be happier since i ended up with a bike that is 3 years newer and much much cleaner. so i though I share some pictures with you guys. let me know what you think.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Grats on the purchase. The 06 is defiantly the better choice then the 03:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Congrats.... Now go see the boys over at Rocky Mountain..... They will take care of you.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I think you better back that beauty back into the garage or you'll be looking for another bike! Definitely a beauty. Congrats.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
^ I was in Edmonton last month. 7 degrees.... WTF?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Nice upgrade from the bike you originally had! Congrats... and don't drop it!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Much much better man congrats bro

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I'd like to hear a comparison between the 03 and the 06 since you had both.

Congrats btw!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to hear a comparison between the 03 and the 06 since you had both.

Congrats btw!
well I have never realy got to ride either one of them yet. since I only finished the payments on the 03 and had to get a refund almost right away. read my second link on my first post and you will see. and the 06 besides playing around with the cluch in my drive way today i havnt got to ride it yet.

Thank you guys i'm supper excited and cant wait for the damn snow and gravel to clear up so i can take it for a ride. its gonna be a great summer. I put on the plates today.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
nice bike and i want your jacket:) you should give it to me since it matches mine and not yours:):poke:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I just took it out for my first ride ever on the bike and on a 600 cc as a matter of fact. it was awesome. the damn thing is fast. little harder to control compare to the lower cc bikes. So happy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts