Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I just brought a 600rr (yellow) this morning. Earlier this week I sold my f4i. Man. I love the ride of a RR, so much faster!!! I mean it pulls pretty hard in first gear. Well, now its in my garage just waiting for warmer weather. Its a great bike, I like it a lot.

One little scratch on the right hand side on the tail section, but thats about it. And it has a bit of a crack on the upper cowl. I guess, I can live with it. But the thing is he dropped it while in his garage or something. So the right fairing, got scratched. His friend tried to repaint it for him but the color does not match whatso ever. But he also gave me another fairing, that has a scratch near the screw hole, its really no biggie, but the color on that one matches the bike. So I might have to throw that on after I buff out the scratch. I should be good to go. I will post pictures later on tonight when I get home. She is just sitting under the covers now. Man, I cannot wait to ride the damn thing!!!!

I had my friend ride it home from the dude's house. The dude actually let me borrow his plates to ride it home, so I will have to return it to him on Monday. But man, my friend had to ride like 35 miles from his house to mine, and I followed behind him. The temp. outside was a freezing 37 degrees. But when I was following him, the bike's ass was just grinning at me.. Smile Also he gave me the AKAPROVIC exhaust full piping.

Loving it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BlackHRCRR said:
Sounds like a sweet deal, but what are you doing letting your friend ride it first!! You should have had him follow you in the car.
I would have but the dude does not know how to drive stick. He is a very tame rider thats why I called him rather than my other friends. ;)

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
typeshx98,

I would have but the dude does not know how to drive stick. He is a very tame rider thats why I called him rather than my other friends. ;)

Doesn't know how to drive a stick "manual". Then how in he!! he was able to ride your bike.

:headscratch:

·
Registered
226 Posts
welcome to the best years of your life!

·
Registered
337 Posts
LonelyRR said:
typeshx98,

Doesn't know how to drive a stick "manual". Then how in he!! he was able to ride your bike.

:headscratch:
My girl can't drive a stick to save her life, but can ride a mc.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts