Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my last vehicle, a 2006 Yamaha YZF-R1 Raven.

Now I picked up a 1966 Triumph Bonneville 650 Custom Bobber. The 650cc engine was bored out to 680cc's. It has straight pipes and is a suicide shifter. It's probably the loudest thing I have ever heard. It also has a custom Harley sportster front end.

I need to paint it though, because the gas tank says "Old Dude" and I'm 21.

This is the 6th motorcycle I've owned. I plan on picking up a 250 2-stroke dirt bike up this weekend too, probably a 2001 cr250.

I'm probably paint it like a bright ferrari red and put a chrome skull on the suicide shifter

G

·
Ah crap, I should have known it was a vertical twin. Triumph never made a Boneville with anything other then that.

How difficult is it with the suicide shifter? I figure it'd be pretty out of the ordinary with the shifter being on the right side.

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dang that is sweet, for me that would make the perfect to and from campus rides sweet.
exactly what i plan on

And demented, it took me 2 stop signs to get used to the "rear brake only" and "suicide shifter" thing. But now its all natural.

I have a Harley Sportster front brake system to put on, but its already super heavy. Though I really do need it for traffic.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.