Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whatsup guys, just wonding what would be a good, and nice sounding slip on for n 03rr, right now i have a micron slipon, and i really like that sound... but im thinking about changing that out with either a sato,two bros., or a CHM? and i really like all 3 of thoes, but i duno... too undecisive??? jes trying to get some feedback from you guy's...

thanks

jayson

·
Registered
238 Posts
the best one out of your three choices is going to be the Sato - the only downside to the sato is that it exits the back of the bike crooked

the two brothers is a nice slip-on - its probably one of the best, if not the best, sounding slip-on - but it is loud, much louder than your micron.. i don't know if that is something you want

i have never seen anyone on here with a CHM slip-on and I haven't even really heard ANYTHING about them good or bad

the arata is what everyone is going to tell you to get on this forum.. not only does it fit perfect on the RR, it gives awesome performance gains

i am more than likely going to get the Yoshimura carbon fiber slip-on with the carbon fiber cap for a few reasons... one, I really like the way it looks, two it sounds awesome, and three it isn't outrageously expensive and is closer to my price range (around $430) here is a very good clip of this slip-on: http://www.panhandlez.com/videos/600rr.wmv (thanks to backagain for the video)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts