Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right now my bike is white with some red details, not really up to my liking especially the white rims. I'll post a picture in few days got nothing good right now.

Anyhow I've looked all over the gallery here and on google and I'm really split between the two options. I think I borrowed the pic from someone on the forum so excuse that part.

Option one is red, to me when I think Honda, besides Repsol, I think red and black and I'm really digging this look:

Buuuuut on the other hand, going all blacked out looks sexy as hell as well, I'd even paint the screws hah. I'm kinda leaning a bit more towards the all black but just slightly, with right shade of red it's gorgeous...

Here's some black examples:

I know this is really my choice and it's up to me but nothing is really pushing me either way too much so I'm open to hearing your opinion. Was thinking about doing maybe gold rims or some details as I always loved that R1 with that type of look but after seeing some pics of it done I wasn't feeling it anymore.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have both a gloss black CBR600RR and a flat black CBR1000RR. I very much prefer the flat black because the gloss black will scratch just looking at it wrong.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Decided to go with the red and black. Now to see what is needed all in all. I know all crappy parts can be mended but besides that need to do it right, good lines and good color quality, I know it needs to be sanded down plenty and other things. Also gotta see if i should just paint the rims or powder coat them

·
Registered
966 Posts
All black is as boring as can be. The red on the other hand, as sexy as possible.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Indeed, don't have those wheels tho :\
I'm pretty sure I'll go this route:

Also getting akrapovic and getting nice integrated tailights above the exhaust and for the licence plates I'll figure the positioning. I know the law says it must be behind the wheel or something like that but it's not really enforced. I don't mind it being more to the back as opposed to putting it all the way in or angled but if I go the standard route of it being furtherest back it can go I'll probably pick a foldable holder :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts