·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pretty happy...new bike new car....just need a new chick :supz:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Lucky swine! Got some bucks, eh? Which one you going for?

Gimme a shout for Kyalami!! I'm keeeeeeeeeeen! :supz:

V

·
0 Posts
Why dont you just find a chick that has the same car and borrow hers. JK.

·
Registered
429 Posts
ZARR: You bastard you! I'm really jealous, I'd love to buy the new GTi but there's no ways I can afford it. Between the townhouse, bike and trackdays I'm dead broke :(

Are you going to come past Kyalami on Saturday, I'll be riding if you have time to come past. I asume from the post above you guys are going to be doing the half day thing tomorrow?

·
Banned
433 Posts
My boss just is picking hers up this week. She wanted a Polo, but her husband made her get the golf....poor girl.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PROZE : Nah, just rolling in debt...you only live once right ! :yawinkle: I'm going for the 2.0 TDI - have the bike so don't need anythig fast...am driving a mkiv gti now - but it's hellish to maintain :shock: besides, good fuel consumption and half decent performance on those diesels... will post pics? as soon as I pick it up - it's still at the factory having all the optionals fitted...am looking at next week Friday...kinda funny, I'm indifferent to the car - way too hyped about the bike still :supz:

Rhino: I'll be there....Even if I'm only spectating :( How was the wedding? Do you remember the weather? I was coming down in buckets at Zwartkops....no fun at all - at least not for me, didn't take my rain kit :(

·
Registered
429 Posts
ZARR: I'm also driving a Golf 4 GTi, I'm suprised you say it's expensive to maintain. In 2 years the car has cost me absoloutely 0, besides servicing which has been under R500 every time! I need new tires now but that's what you get for driving like a maniac ;-)

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for you! The wedding was great, I'm really glad I didn't go out on the bike that day, it rained non-stop. Even my friends that race didn't ride that day! Did you actually go to the track and ride?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rhino : Thing is, mine's getting a wee bit dated, just had to replace the clutch & flywheel, discs all round, and I'm running on 225/45/17's - ugly to replace those bastids...besides I previously had a Golf 2, 3 $ 4 GTI - might aswell splash out and get a 5 (allbeit the diesel) Bad exp. with my 4 (maybe just got a bad car?)

We ended up going to Cullinan for a soaking wet breakfast/lunch - not a lot of guys there (surpisingly) shouldv'e taken the jetski :shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts