Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
i knew your avatar looked familiar. seen you on sportbikes.net alot. bike looks awesome! that is the first black 04 i have seen that someone owns. what do you think of it compared to your 929?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Congrats on the bike man. That's also the first owned black/sil RR I've scene pics of. So if you are selling the 929 why'd you go with the 600RR vs the 1000RR? Just curious.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Random600rr said:
Congrats on the bike man. That's also the first owned black/sil RR I've scene pics of. So if you are selling the 929 why'd you go with the 600RR vs the 1000RR? Just curious.
Hmmm.......... I feel I’m at a point in my riding skills (12 years of riding sportbikes) where I don't need all that straightaway power. I'd rather have a bike that I can push around more and not have to worry about it biting me back, or as hard. I'm more into track days and riding tight twisty mountain roads vs. doing laps around the belt way, hanging out at the mall, the drag strip, doing stunts, or anything else like that.

The 929 wasn’t my first liter bike, I had a 99 ZX9R before it, and before that I had a 94 GSXR750, before that a 93 CBR600F2, and the first was a 91 CBR600F.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts