Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone... just got back from Willow Springs on Saturday (trying to keep up with Predikt). Posted tons of pictures of us, and many other people out there... so if you were there look for your pics!

Just go to www.toeknuckle.com - if you register, you get access to the higher res pics without the annoying watermark. Enjoy! If the site is slow, I apologize, always get a lot of traffic when I post new pics!

There are also pics from on 6/24 & 7/28.

Running 3 deep:

Trik, Galen & Predikt

SBRTrackDay

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
That looks awesome, thanks for the pics. Sure, post the ones where you're up in front ;) hahaha. just messing, you guys are fast, I will meditate and return to the track.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fixed the site so it's much faster loading now... finally. Here are some more pics!

Predikt

Me, hugging the line.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
holy cow, those look really good. I'm a geek...what was causing the pics to load slow off the toeknuckle.com site?

N

·
0 Posts
Dang those pics look weak!!!

I gotta show you what's up with me on my PB...lol

Good pics, guys! Where the heck are those emicons, Flat???!!!!!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Nice work. Looks like you guys were havin fun and hammering the bike through the turns.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
predikt said:
holy cow, those look really good. I'm a geek...what was causing the pics to load slow off the toeknuckle.com site?
Dear Geek,

Crappy code was causing it to run slow. I use a very basic photo gallery php script that caches the thumbnails in a cache directory. But as I found out yesterday, it runs super slow in loading the cached thumbnails if there are more than a few hundred. I have well over 1000 pics in there now, and the PHP script took way too long to traverse the directory to get the cached file names.

So ... I turned caching off (which should in theory slow things down) and instead it sped it up tremendously.

P

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Nemesis,
hahaha. What's your PB?

dayrock,
it's way fun. Cruise out to Cali so we can ride ;)

Trik,
Thank you for the detailed reply, exactly what I was looking for. You are a computer nerd I see. Damn programmers. That's wierd about the caching...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts