Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
so nice.... i was gonna get that exact blue 06 gsx-r.. but plans changed. had to stick with the rr and prove my all my friends that my rr is better.

edit: am i replying while you're posting? hahhaha

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ImprezaWrx9 said:
so nice.... i was gonna get that exact blue 06 gsx-r.. but plans changed. had to stick with the rr and prove my all my friends that my rr is better.

edit: am i replying while you're posting? hahhaha
I know, it's the frikken middle of winter here. It was like being in a huge strip club....A BIG TEASE :love10:

edit: yeah, and you edited while I was posting a reply. Now I had to edit. lol

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Nice pictures!!

ok first question. . . are those 600rrs(red/blk)? second question. . . .will the 06 plastics fit on my 04?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
millcityrider said:
Nice pictures!!

ok first question. . . are those 600rrs(red/blk)? second question. . . .will the 06 plastics fit on my 04?
if your talking about the 4th picture down, no thats a 1K.
I'm pretty sure the 06 plastic will not fit 04. The 06 plastics look the same as the 05 just come in a few different colors.

hope that helped

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
hey jay.. the first 2? that is a 600rr. thats not the 06, i think its a 03-04 with red plastics..

and the 4th one, 1000rr.

damn that silver 1000rr looks sexy. all those new curves make it look good.

·
Registered
643 Posts
KhMeRGuY978 said:
hey jay.. the first 2? that is a 600rr. thats not the 06, i think its a 03-04 with red plastics..

and the 4th one, 1000rr.

damn that silver 1000rr looks sexy. all those new curves make it look good.
I'm pretty sure those first 2 are Duhamel's race bike-- not a mass production 03/04...

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
A few of mine from Saturday....I think Suzuki had the best display, I'd say every color of each model, or pretty damn close. Honda was lacking, only 2 versions of the 1000RR and 2 versions of the 600RR....Slackers!!! Would have liked to see the Yellow and Blue 1000RR, and the Orange 600RR.

Just a taste of Suzuki's Selection:

ROSSI'S M1

My wife who rides an '04 Red and Black 600RR....

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dano said:
What no pics of the Yellow/blue 1000RR?
unfortunately, there wasnt one there :(
The Honda exibit didnt have the orange tribal either. But some private company in the back had one. I dont know why :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hope these aren't too bright, it was way dark over there in the Honda Dept. prolly cuz they hardly had $#%*!!!

Nice Candy Blue F4I

And you know the rest from above....

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blue ThundeRR said:
A few of mine from Saturday....I think Suzuki had the best display, I'd say every color of each model, or pretty damn close. Honda was lacking, only 2 versions of the 1000RR and 2 versions of the 600RR....Slackers!!! Would have liked to see the Yellow and Blue 1000RR, and the Orange 600RR.
Yeah, Suzuki did have a lot of variety. I kinda like the new 600gsxr. I dont know if it was there Saturday but some display in the back right by where they had the choppers had the new orange tribal.

nice pics too btw

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
furrball409 said:
Yeah, Suzuki did have a lot of variety. I kinda like the new 600gsxr. I dont know if it was there Saturday but some display in the back right by where they had the choppers had the new orange tribal.

nice pics too btw

Damn totally missed it unless it was gone....what did you think? I too really like the new Gixxers, too bad they didn't do an undertail. That red and black is pretty bad ass. Would like to see it with some chrome rims, like the older 1000 did.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts