Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us went out to JGP for a track Day, I got some pics of my race glass that I painted the night before and slapped on. In case you don't notice, it is a Dive Flag because I own a Scuba Shop in Tampa.
ALSO, that is the Date of my and my wife's birthday, not some squid copy cat.
There are a couple pics of a freind who actually went into-really fully submerged-his gixxer and dried it out and ran it the next day.
Hope you like them-EZ

http://www.tampabikers.com/jenningsgp_11_6_05.htm

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
great pictures man paint job is cool too

·
Registered
602 Posts
Pics look sweet. How far of a drive is jennings from tampa? I may be moving down there in a few months.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
good pics.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks alot guys, I really appreciate the kind words.
JGP is exactly 3 hours from my house in Tampa.

"nice pics... thats one sweet rr next to yours in the pit"

O ****! I forgot you were on here Manny.
Guys, that is Squid Kids 05 rr next to mine in the pit, He brroke it AND he broke his head,,,-really. I ended up bringing a trailor up to drag his scrawny concusioned ass back home. That will teach you to ride the bike up to the track day!!!
jus kiddin Manny, I am glad your came back with me, just go get your head looked at, seriously.

I edited the video, there is a link on the page on level up from my link in the original post.
Thanks again guys-EZ

·
Registered
46 Posts
damn FSURR, u can afford 2 nice cars n a nice bike and not 1 track day???:jerkit:
sorry im just jealous....
im in college n i can barely afford a nice bike n a pos 1986 4runner.... n i work fulltime

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
NICE Paint scheme...I was thinking about putting a small scuba flag on my rr. All in tribute to the other sport I love. But you went w/ the whole theme! Good Job!

So you own a shop? Any deals on some scuba gear? lmk...O

Thanks for sharing!...O

1 - 14 of 14 Posts