Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
that's like a game of "which one doesnt belong"...

Hey if you guys want to try *real good* (but not free) bbq my usual routine on friday's is hitting Angeles Crest then hitting Valley Ranch restaurant on Sherman way, west of the 405...mmm. They've been there for over 30 years so they know a thing or two about bbq pork...

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pantablo said:
that's like a game of "which one doesnt belong"...

Hey if you guys want to try *real good* (but not free) bbq my usual routine on friday's is hitting Angeles Crest then hitting Valley Ranch restaurant on Sherman way, west of the 405...mmm. They've been there for over 30 years so they know a thing or two about bbq pork...
hmmmm... Friday's??? geez, must be nice not having to work on Friday's. Wish I could but I'd be out of a job.

·
Registered
569 Posts
further south here than you guys... san diego here... as far as the race.... schwing got some great pics and she has links to it...she looks great too... :D wish i could have made it there... some co-workers are going on ortega 2 weeks from now. any of you guys in l.a. area want to hook up?? they don't have the rr's. .just co-workers...
keep the rubber side on the pavement all..

·
Registered
42 Posts
aww man i live sorta close too. Wanted to go but i had to work ;/. Looks like you needed another black RR there to represent too !

·
Registered
252 Posts
wow that pretty cool but looks like a sausage fest too me, glad i was @ the races, cause i got laid by a girl i met @ the speed channel tent. we shagged under a tree @ look out ridge #1 the road that goes to 101. she was a pretty kool woman. it didn't look like much of that happened @ the b.b.q. (or @ least i hope not) :Supergay:

C

·
0 Posts
wow that pretty cool but looks like a sausage fest too me, glad i was @ the races, cause i got laid by a girl i met @ the speed channel tent. we shagged under a tree @ look out ridge #1 the road that goes to 101. she was a pretty kool woman.
ok Joey, we need pictures for this one....

·
Registered
881 Posts
Don't let that bully standing in front of the bikes hurt us. He's a mean mofo that wouldn't let any of us pose near him. Picture pig! :D j/k

That's me in the red holding the soda at my chest.

Funny shot of the dog sticking his tongue out. Yeah, it does look like a hybrid cat in that shot.

·
Registered
238 Posts
pics

Those are nice but didnt one of us take some pics when we had the quad out and possibly more bikes? I think maybe 0700?

Joecey

1 - 20 of 37 Posts