Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was at Texas Motorsport Ranch in Cresson. My first trackday, but it won't be my last. Had a blast out there, was worth the 8 hrs of driving to get there and back.

N

·
0 Posts
Glad you had fun.

For those who have never been to the track, I'm telling you there is nothing like it! Just absolutely thrilling with non-stop excitement!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Nice pics!!
Welcome to the "gotta go to the track" club.
Looks like you had fun

How do you like the sound of the Jardine??

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
sweet pics. cant wait till my first post of track day pics

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
farbio615 said:
sweet pics. cant wait till my first post of track day pics
+1 that ****... Looks like a lot of fun.

Did you stay the night somewhere or did you just leave very very early?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Sweet looking bike btw.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RR Roc, love the sound of the Jardine. Sounds even better on the track.

LTSrr, yea, the wife and I drove up the night before. Got to the hotel at about 2am. Not much sleep, but better than none at all.

I do need to start saving some pennies. The day wound up totaling a tad over $400 w/ hotel, diesel, food, drinks,,,,everything. It was easily worth it tho.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
good pics.

C

·
0 Posts
Nice jobe buddy! Welcome to thew addiction! I go Mon and Tues! ye haw! But first I have to install new forks. It gets expensive!

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
sweet pictures thanks for sharing congrats on your first track day
with more to come in the future and even though you spent 400.00
it is way safer that the public roads and more fun and like you said very
well worth it

·
Registered
121 Posts
Did you go with a group of friends or anything, that's what I did on my first day, made it a lot easier and less scary becuase they were all vets. of the track day. It's fun melting tires isn't it? Sick bike!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Which way was the day run?? I've raced at Cresson clockwise, but missed the counterclockwise race this year. Hopefully I'll hit both next year. Pics look like you enjoyed yourself. Have fun and welcome to the money pit of trackdays and/or racing.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is addictive. I'm already trying to get back for the next one.

It was just the wifey and I. Met some good people at the track tho. Everyone was real helpful.

parapuke, they ran clockwise.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I was there too, it was my first time at Cresson. Certainly different than big ol TWS. First session out was pretty tough, all cold and what not, I felt like I had never been on a track before. Then the rains came...suck. We sat around about 3 hours, track finally got dry enough to ride and the track heated up nicely. Pretty fun track indeed. Sucks for my buddy, first time on his new(to him) RC-51 and the clutch was burned up on it. All part of the sport I suppose. Shooter, I'm not sure, but I may have talked with you up there.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What were you riding? I was in the white F250 w/ the enclosed trailer, wife asleep in one or the other most of the day!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts