Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man did we have a blast today, froze our asses off but it was a fun trip...

Roster: 05 Zuke 600, FZR600, my RR, and the WRX... Everyone else said it was to cold, hmmm I wonder why lol.

We strapped a video camera to the back of the FZR to show how bad the snow was up on the Skyway, I should have it up tonight or tomorrow... It's pretty funny.

Just a lil bit of snow up on the skyway lol, we had to turn around before we made it to the top because it got really really bad...

And as soon as we got on the Gap, it started snowing pretty good then let up about half way through and was dry enough to run a decent pace... The one good thing about the weather was there was hardly anyone up there though lol.

Skyway pics...

The ole FZR is a good friend of mines bike, he went down hard on Fort Mtn a few months ago hence the rattle can paint job I gave it this week and fixed some of the bodywork... You'd be surprised but it actually looks better now then it did before lol.

lol

· C.A.H.N founder / President
11,450 Posts
Nice pics. Looks kinda cold. I rode today and about froze my butt off. It's suppose to be spring time.

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CBR/LS1 said:
Nice pics. Looks kinda cold. I rode today and about froze my butt off. It's suppose to be spring time.

Thanks... Yea kinda cold wasnt the word lol. Yea thats what kills me, Monday it is supposed to be like 68 degrees up there but the day we planned it had to be in the damn 20-30's...:(

· Registered
238 Posts
Wow, yeah I bet it was cool.. it was snowing when I was leaving on my lunch break today (in Maryville, TN about 25 minutes from the Dragon)

I really like that CBR, what frame sliders are those? And is that a DIY FE?

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Knoxville said:
Wow, yeah I bet it was cool.. it was snowing when I was leaving on my lunch break today (in Maryville, TN about 25 minutes from the Dragon)

I really like that CBR, what frame sliders are those? And is that a DIY FE?

Ahhh, that'd be pretty cool living that close up there...

Thanks man... On the frame sliders, I have no clue they were on the bike when I bought it last year and they have just been the last on my list of stuff to change and I keep forgetting to pick some new ones up... Yea the FE is rigged up lol.

CBR/LS1 said:
Do you have heated grips? I would die without mine sometimes.

Nah, no heated grip...:( I havent reach baller status yet...:eviltongu lol

11,450 Posts
froggie3kb said:
Ahhh, that'd be pretty cool living that close up there...

Thanks man... On the frame sliders, I have no clue they were on the bike when I bought it last year and they have just been the last on my list of stuff to change and I keep forgetting to pick some new ones up... Yea the FE is rigged up lol.

Nah, no heated grip...:( I havent reach baller status yet...:eviltongu lol
No baller here. They're just around $25-$30 and well worth it. They get so nice and toasty.

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CBR/LS1 said:
No baller here. They're just around $25-$30 and well worth it. They get so nice and toasty.

lol I know, I was just messin with ya... They would have been nice today, but i'm to lazy. I'd probably take the time to do it if I rode in the freezing cold all of the time but I dont know lol.

11,450 Posts
Speaking of them I'm glad I have them wired to the tag light so they cut off when the bike does or I would have a dead batterty tomorrow. I left them in the on position.

· Registered
32,669 Posts
nice pics froggie....scenery looks beautiful out there!
snow sucks...haha. in due time bro...all that effn white stuff will disappear. lol
then itll be time for yall to rip it up.
til then....ride safe mang!

· Premium Member
53,946 Posts
great pic man i am glad you had a safe trip

· Registered
8,583 Posts
I was up there this weekend too. Didn't have the bike with me though, just the cooker.

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
eazy e said:
I was up there this weekend too. Didn't have the bike with me though, just the cooker.

hmmm, that reminds me i've been meaning to order some from you but its been so hectic lately getting moved in to our new house... What would you reccommend for somebody that doesnt like spicey stuff AT ALL lol...

RRdvark said:
Your buddy with the FZR made killboy.com front page. He posts the weekend updates on Tuesday night - when I checked it out this morning I recognized the FZR from this post.

lol Yea I finally got the email the other day letting me know he updated with the new pics, I died laughing when I saw the ole FZR on the front page.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.