Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here' the pics from our last Bear Mtn run. We headed out there w/ 20 something strong. Some familiar faces, some new. But even though it was HOT as Fcuk...Everyone was safe and everyone had fun!

Enjoy!...O

The bunch of us up around upstate, NY somewhere!

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Afterwards...we all split up and a few of us went up to the monument by Bear Mtn. Ironically all of them were Gixxers! Except for FOBerts bike (he doesn't count!) lol!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Omar
Great camera work bro you even had a barbie girl within the group

·
Registered
888 Posts
Makes me miss home. I used to tear up those roads 10 years ago. I lived in Mohegan Lake, close to the bear mountain bridge. Route 202 around the mountain was killer! We would stop traffic, let the cars flush out, and go nuts.
What town was that? Looks like Cold Spring.

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
erw43 said:
I am about 2 hours north of Bear Mountain. I haven't ridden my bike around there, but I've had my car around there a lot. Near West Point there is a lot of good mountains to ride around.
Heck yeah, there's good mountains there!!! That's why we're going back on Saturday! Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
erw43 said:
Sounds awesome...too bad I already have plans for Saturday.
Tough Luck!

We're rolling to Highpoint, NJ on Sunday too!

·
Registered
779 Posts
erw43 said:
I am about 2 hours north of Bear Mountain. I haven't ridden my bike around there, but I've had my car around there a lot. Near West Point there is a lot of good mountains to ride around.
i rode around there on my first group ride. i have no idea how to get back though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts