Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Lookin good bro..Bike looks sick all blacked out..I like the last pic in the first post..You got the "check for the cop" wheelie goin on ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice pics+vid.. Your whoolies are nowhere near garbage!! Hopefully, one day I'll get'em up like that. good job. Man, do I need some serious practice.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
hehe...i like lookin around when im doin whoolies. nice work. keep it up. literally...

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
nice pics glad to see your wearing your armor .....

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
sproket13 said:
they look smooth. is that with your new gears? seems like an effortless pull...

yeah its with the +3 rear... thanks for teh comments everyone.. normally I wear my jacket over the gear too (also run knee/shin guards under the jeans), I'm trying to slow the dam who0lies down, I'm still moving around 40-50mph... too dam fast..haha but I think I'll need to drop teh air pressure a bit. Later on in the day I was able to get it down to 30ish..but no vid of that..next time..

·
Registered
382 Posts
i think your gears have to do with how smooth the front come s up. something tells me if i took video of my wheelies like that. in the blink of an eye my bike would be on the ground, then suddenly pointing upwards. seems like its so fast. i KNOW its so fast. maybe i should invest in sprokets to make it come up w/ more torque so its not so fast..hummm

1 - 20 of 31 Posts