Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
KhMeRGuY978 said:
ur camera takes invisible pics?
It takes pics of red x's...that's one awesome camera!

[EDIT] - What manual settings did you put it on? It looks the same to me.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zachsimus said:
Really, those are some clear pics for that pixel size. Not all of you pics are working on this thread though, I wanna see them all!
Thanks, how many are you seeing? There should be 4.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zachsimus said:
Weird, there ARE 4 but there are 6 x's below that. I guess I HAVE seen them all? It looked like there were supposed to be 10....
It should be good now. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
799 Posts
those look good!!! makes me want to go get a better camera any suggestions?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
raoke said:
a bit over exposed, but getting there. gj man
Yep, I am def a newb at taking professional looking pics. I couldn't get it to make the background blurry when taking pics of the whole bike like these pics. Anybody have any tips on making this happen?

·
Registered
888 Posts
nice pics, watch your exposure. some are a little washed out. good job.

·
Registered
229 Posts
ok so I just looked at what I did and I messed it up a bit, lol. A little too much contrast... I'm lazy so I wont redo it :p

Your pictures are good. Practice makes perfect! Keep shooting and very nice bike!

·
Registered
229 Posts
rkiser said:
Yep, I am def a newb at taking professional looking pics. I couldn't get it to make the background blurry when taking pics of the whole bike like these pics. Anybody have any tips on making this happen?
In PS try using the pen tool to select the area your bike is in. Select > Inverse > Filter > Blur > Pick what blue you like. Yes there are some more in depth ways of doing this but this is quick and painless

1 - 20 of 26 Posts