Registered
395 Posts
what is ti in ?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RHINO-RR said:
Is that an insane head-gap on that motor? Sure looks like it to me.. Very nice!
i dont know much about it but i know it hs a 1inch deck plate and its going to be runnin 13 or 14/1 compresion............ill ask him for all the specs on it and post it later

·
Registered
395 Posts
what is this engine in ??? what car ?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Either it's stroked or there must be some crazy psi's running through it..

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
RAOKE FOR ADMIN! 2nd post he's suggesting moves today! LOLZ

nice engine. i have a h22a =D

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
looks like a LS v-tec???? like my pops always told me theres no placement for displacement....

·
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher
2,160 Posts
plainred rr said:
the block says B18C1.... so its a monster of a GSR motor squashed into a CRX, at least he didn't do the H22 swap into a C-REX i can't stand those
from the looks of things it looks like it may be a Type-R integra engine. the headers are CRAZY!!!

i would highly recommend putting an engine of this sort into some sort of HATCH.

the H22 in a hatch is a waste. you can have an integra put out just about the same power and still have your steering and car drive the same. with the prelude conversion you have to slice up the arms and other things... which ruins the ride.

·
Registered
265 Posts
~BLACK ICE~ said:
from the looks of things it looks like it may be a Type-R integra engine. the headers are CRAZY!!!

i would highly recommend putting an engine of this sort into some sort of HATCH.

the H22 in a hatch is a waste. you can have an integra put out just about the same power and still have your steering and car drive the same. with the prelude conversion you have to slice up the arms and other things... which ruins the ride.
not trying to argue with you but i believe that the ITR motor code is B18C5

yeah the H22 occupies too much space to put it in a hatchie

1 - 20 of 29 Posts