Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this a couple weeks ago. I used to have an 07 600rr but I had to sell it to buy a house. I finally saved up to get a new one. It needs some work but it feels good to back on 2 wheels! I got big plans for this one.

Here's the 1st day I brought her home. Lowered 3". Jardine FE. Mostly Stock.

-I added a 8k HIDs, Akra slip on, took the mirrors off, put on some driven grips, cleaned it up some and did some needed maintenance

Raised it back to stock height. Added a Tripage FE, gold shorty levers, and passenger pegs.

Heres my old 07. Man I miss this bike. Bought it brand new. It killed me to sell it.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Nice looking bike, i have the same 07 as you did, and i do love this bike also.. used to be same color but got some new fairings..

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
nice bike.... but get rid of those aweful turn signals

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
looking good! sorry to hear about the 07 but glad your back in the family...

how much of a differince is the 06-05 compared to your old 07?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice bike.... but get rid of those aweful turn signals
haha, i already got flush mounts on the way!
looking good! sorry to hear about the 07 but glad your back in the family...

how much of a differince is the 06-05 compared to your old 07?
I liked the 07 alot better but i guess cause I bought it brand new. It seemed faster and handled better to me. But the 06 has 26k miles and prob needs a good tune up.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks awesome, im diggin the gold levers. Ive also wondered if the 07+ are worth the switch between them. I know theyre completely redesigned, but i love how the 05/06 CBRs look. Hopefully i get to own one someday.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bike looks great man. Its funny, my buddy had those same "flush mounts" on his RC51 and I would tease him how funny they looked. Good thing you got some coming cuz that is the first thing it needs IMO. Anyways, congrats on a nice machine.

·
Registered
687 Posts
**** looks fresh. I have the same kit on my 05, but my tail and lowers are white. Seeing the word "racing" in red on the mids makes me wish I went with that color instead of the stock yellow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts