Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i lowsided last sunday and slammed into a guard rail...good thing im still alive recovering from the accident...ribs 1-9 are broken and collapsed lungs...

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and yes that my dainese suit shreded into pieces..

·
Registered
82 Posts
His location is in the Bay Area, so if I had to guess it probably happened somewhere around Hwy 9/35/Pescadero. But thats just a guess. Im glad your alright and well enough to post up. Heal up quick.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Sorry to read about your crash the main thing is your health get well soon man
bikes will either be repaired or replaced our health ain't easy to replace or repair

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it happend at 84...i lowsided at a fast speed...the back tire just gave up...

they did that chest tube **** and that thing hurts...i was airlifted to standford hospital and stayed there for 5 days...and here i am out...still healing up...my chest really hurts when i cough...and i still cough out blood....

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
damn man that sucks.
i broke 3 ribs in a MX crash 2 years ago and it hurts like a son of a bitch for a good 4 months, i couldnt imagine braking 9.

thankfully i didnt puncture a lung, but my breathing was restricted for about 5-6 months because it hurt to breathe in fully.....

heal up bro and get back out there.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thnks for all the support guys...guard rail really messed it up...good thing there was no on coming...

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Ahhhh Zypher man.....sorry to hear about this. Just take it easy and get better...and dont give on riding bikes man....I high sided like 20 years ago...and GOD DANG...I still have scars from it. But I did get back on start riding again

GET WELL SOON !!!

Chris

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
it happend at 84...i lowsided at a fast speed...the back tire just gave up...

they did that chest tube **** and that thing hurts...i was airlifted to standford hospital and stayed there for 5 days...and here i am out...still healing up...my chest really hurts when i cough...and i still cough out blood....
Sorry to hear about your get-off and hope you get better soon. And never blame a tire. Blame gravel, blame oil slick, shoot, in 98% of the cases, blame the rider. But never blame the tire. Get better soon and hopefully you'll keep your pace reasonable when you get back on two.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Wow........sorry to hear about this............will be praying get well soon

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
damn bro. sorry for the late response.
you lowsided almost a month after i did. only you came out 10x worse than i did.
sucks to hear that pare!

hows the recovery process goin bro?

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn bro. sorry for the late response.
you lowsided almost a month after i did. only you came out 10x worse than i did.
sucks to hear that pare!

hows the recovery process goin bro?
just a lil soar on my left side...putangina guardrail...hahaha...
now i have to save up again for gears...and some $$ for a new gas tank and some lil things for the bike...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts