Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****Updated**** Pics of the bike (56k beware)

just thought i would post up some up to date photos of the bike... tell me whay you guys think.............

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the comments.

*as for the tires, they're Pilot Powers and like melt said, i used paint pens from walmart. the silver pen is almost the same silver as the bike but often looks a bit white from a distance.

*qwikk- i had the pegs on there cause my girl used to ride with me alot but not so much anymore so i may just do that along with a cowl.

*jasonb- i have it listed for 3k obo... right now a guy is looking at it. you can see a few more pics @ www.arkansasmatters.com , click auto then scroll down and search for cars in the drop down and type crx. i have about 7k in it plus about 1500 in unused paint. i started to sand it so i could paint it but never finished.

*321- i take you are one that liked them in their original form? at the time i was big into the import scene, but the grew into liking bikes much more... i had big plans for that car just never finished them.... the car was going to be built for show and for closed course road racing, but the more i got into it the more i realized i couldn't afford it. i was looking at having a **** load in the motor alone and i don't make enough. i thought about saving but it would take years to do what i had wanted to do, so i decieded it wasn't worth it. not to mention when i bought the bike, the car was moved to the back burner.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I like it where did you get the red stripping? to line the wing.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like it where did you get the red stripping? to line the wing.
Oreilly auto parts... but any auto part stores or walmart should have it... i used 1/8" i believe.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I think the bike looks great, but I'm not the biggest fan of the style of turning signals you have.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Very nice ride!!! I like the red pinstripe drop-fade.... and the tractor trailer TS. J/K The bike looks awsome.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
*hwang- yeah that my 300c... just got it about a month ago... love the thing it has so much more power then i thought it would... it can def. pull its own weight... plus i never new there was so much performance stuff made for them... mods to come on that are: tis 22's style 07, corsa catback, airhammer intake, 9" widescreen headrest, tint, and i already have my 7" widescreen headunit that i have yet to install plus my 2 10's... i figure i will install all the sound at the same time. just waiting to get the flow to buy the headrests and wiring harnesses...

*and ah.... yeah..... um.......... about those turnsignals... at the time i wasn't a member of this forum nor did i know about it, i didn't know about the other styles out there. i wish i did now... after i joined you guys i started finding the ones that looked better but can't justify buying all new upper-fairing just to put better looking turn signals on it. eventually i may, just not a priority at the moment... (plus they double as curb feelers.... lol j/k)

thanks for the compliments everyone...

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
some up to date photos for you guys... only thing really different is that i took off the pass. pegs....

and one of me in my new Motogp roo suit......

·
Registered
142 Posts
Bike looks great. Sure front turn signals suck...but at least there smoked!

As for the 300C, I have driven a few, all nice but overpriced. I repo cars and see really nice stuff all the time. Im surprised how some cars I think are really nice then I drive them and realize there junk. lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts