5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the new fam together

the toy

the track

the old bike

the new bike

and them together

yeah there are a few other in the garage but we dont need them in the pics :)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Very nice...they toy, the track, and the new...that's the collection I'd like to have.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Nice! So you finally got a supermoto huh? How do you like it? I keep having dreams about them... maybe it's a sign. haha
Do you see many other blue/silver RR's around? I might have seen you on Bangerter a couple weeks back, idk

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Nice! So you finally got a supermoto huh? How do you like it? I keep having dreams about them... maybe it's a sign. haha
Do you see many other blue/silver RR's around? I might have seen you on Bangerter a couple weeks back, idk
the SM is the funnest Toy EVER minus when i need to get on the freeway, but once in a canyon....oooooo watch out !!!

no i dont see many Blue and silver RRs out there...and i doubt that was me you saw as i just got the new girl two days ago.

the funny story was the SM was for my Girley and she ended up growing out of it so fast that she needed something that could do some free way time... so she kept stealing my 05 :( ...so i said screw it and picked up the 07 and WOW i didnt realize what i was missing.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
awesome collection man! sorry it took so long for me to find ur thread but u know how it is without the "new posts" or "search" tabs haha

looking good tho man

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
dayum!! u have a lot of bikes!!

how does the super motard ride anyway compared to RR?

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dayum!! u have a lot of bikes!!

how does the super motard ride anyway compared to RR?
The SM rides like nothing you have riden on the street before... it is sooo confiendence inspiring. i put my girley on the SM as her first bike and now on the RR she is smoking some of the other guys on local group rides.

if you are feeling like youve hit a brick wall on skill level witht the RR go get an SM for a few days, it is the BEST thing that you can get that will make you see what skills you need to work on. they toruque is CRAZY!!! the only bad thing is the Top end...(but get over it you dont need to do 100 mph everywhere you go) it will do 75 up and down the freeway all day long.

if you are trying to figure out what first bike to get before you jump into the a full sport bike i reccomend a SM... if you are a seasoned Racer... GET a SM it will up you level no matter how under control of the RR you think you are.

they are light quick and the FUNNEST thing you will ever ride on two wheels. i think they are the motorcycle worlds little hidden secret adn once you ride one its hard to disagree

1 - 10 of 10 Posts