Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Car!! Try and get some interior pics later.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me know if these pics are working. Just trying out photobucket.com.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Not too shabby. Get those windows tinted and it'll look even better.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
CorleoneRR
congrats man sweeeeeeeet ride nissan are great cars i want to trade my liberty
for something like that my jeep is a gas guzzler is the motor a V6 OR V4 and how is it on gas
thanks for the incoming info

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Esto,
Supposed to be duals according to the guy at the dealership. Havent done the research yet though. Does look pretty sweet with the oversize pipes though.
GA,
Window tinting will be done, need to get some more money together after this little investment and the new akra slip on I just bought.
Moe,
Its a V6 and the gas mileage is 20 city and 28 hwy. It has a computer in it that says I've been getting a shade over 20mpg so far. Of course I've been driving a little aggressive with the 6 spd.

Also has the Xenon lights, heated leather, sunroof, 6 Disc 8 Speaker Bose system (sounds incredible), cant think of what else.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Darkjedi,
I traded in my 02 SE-R. Not Spec-V, just the 5spd SE-R. Was a great little car while I had it. Just felt the urge to upgrade to the bigger SE-R.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
CorleoneRR
gas mileage is decent the interior features are sweeeeeeeeeet i bet the sound system rocks how much did they charge you i know in nj they might charge more than fl and may be not just give me a figure thanks again man and stick an alarm into that baby of yours

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Moe,
They went back and forth on me as far as price was concerned. I got them down to exactly what I wanted to pay and it wasnt too bad. I couldve easily spent less but not been satisfied. The other versions of the Altima for instance (rather than SE-R) are cheaper and have a lot of similar features. Oh yea, the new Maxima SE is cheaper too, took that out. Nice all-in-all, but wanted this one more. I'll send you a PM.

SLDDR,
They are stock rims. 18s. My verdict is still not in on them yet. I like the smoke color and the 18s with low profile tires (Z-rated I think), but not sure if I'm crazy over the design.

AJ,
Thanks man. Go get yourself one. There is some wiggle room with these because there isnt that big of a market for them. A lot of people that would buy this "sports" car would just buy the 350Z, and people who want the altima would just get the other versions.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nate,
Thanks.

Nasty,
Yea, I was definetly loving the red. Never saw myself in a red car, but this just looked right. The dealer kept trying to sell me the smoke SE-R, but it didnt scream SE-R to me like the red, it seemed more conventional. Matches my bike too :)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Good choice......it gives the Maxima a run for the money. I have owned several Nissans (Maxima, 240SX, Sentras) and never had any problems. The V6 engine has been on Ward's 10 best engine list for 10+ years straight. You got the same engine as my G35 Coupe.......thumbs up.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DoingOK,
I actually wanted a G35 at one point. They are sweet rides (especially yours).
lowzx,
Definetly wont be lowering this. Winter would be a bitch and the ride is smooth right now, dont want to throw that off.
red,
I take it your a Nissan employee. LOL

1 - 20 of 51 Posts