Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys im in need of a few pics of a yellow RR that has either a stock plate set up, or an aftermarket one because i just got a ticket for the swing arm bracket. I loved the look of that thing to!! grrrrrrrr some pics would be awsome because im going to fight this. If the plate could be photoshoped completly out like the whole thing that would be awsome for you photoshop guys out there because ill need this pic for court thanks

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know those plate brackets the mount it to the swingarm?? mounts up and down not side to side

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh is there anyway to get that plate out of there completly? i kno you guys with photo shop can work wonders. Any other pics might help also thanks for the fast replies you guys are all awsome

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thatsss what im looking for because if i showed him that he would be like how do i kno thats your bike the plate is blurred out so i figure ill be like thats right after i was done installing it

·
Registered
373 Posts
In Indiana, and I'm sure most states, the plate must be mounted horizontal and at the rear of the vehicle. If it's not a moving violation then you may be required to have your agent sign something stating you had insurance at the time of the violation, but it won't show on your insurance as a moving violation.

Secondly if you do have to show proof be careful. You will either have to show this to a judge or prosecutor, which is an officer of the court, or sign a sworn statement. Lying to or on any of these would be considered perjury (a felony). You think you were in trouble before...

Just put it like it's supposed to be. You will save yourself a lot of grief in the long run and that will be one less reason to be pulled over.

·
Registered
223 Posts
shouldn't raise your insurance, never had a problem on my bike but i've had 4 no front plate tickets on my ta over the past 5 years and never had my insurance raised. I just live with it, if i get a ticket for it i pay it, no big deal. They'll just give you court supervision on it and as long as you don't get another one within that period they don't put it on your record, at least that's how they do it out here.

·
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher
2,160 Posts
rykid said:
yeh is there anyway to get that plate out of there completly?
the best thing to do would be to have the picture taken again with out the plate. If i were to cut out the plate it would be noticable because of the background. How hard is it to unscrew a plate and take a pic???.... if you cant find someone to just unscrew it tell me and i will mess with the picture.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts