Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys was bored and thought it would be interesting to see what its like where you guys live, what the area is like and stuff, wether its a city/town or little village feel free to chime in.

this is were i live, liverpool, uk which is very working class city.

city centre....

most famous building in liverpool.. the liver building :)

typical liverpool streets.... as you can see we have some great twistys here... NOT!!! haha

couldnt put pics of my home city without some of my home football club (soccer) :)

inside :)

a vid of liverpool fans singing our club anthem, you`ll never walk alone.. we love our football club! lol :)

well there ya go, a little sneak look of my home city...

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'd post a pic of where I live, but it's a shithole. Augusta Georgia. Nothing but ghetto, and military bullcrap. :(

Bro, liverpool looks fawkin sweet. I spent a week in London, and the surrounding areas a few years back, and I absolutely LOVED it! I wanna live overseas so bad man. :( COMMOOONNNN army! gimme germany or japan!!! *crosses fingers*

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's the only place in Texas without Texans.
hahaha :crackup: a touristy area or something lol. i had texas down as being all farmland, combine harvesters an ****, with big oil rigs dotted about the landscape lol

I'd post a pic of where I live, but it's a shithole. Augusta Georgia. Nothing but ghetto, and military bullcrap. :(

Bro, liverpool looks fawkin sweet. I spent a week in London, and the surrounding areas a few years back, and I absolutely LOVED it! I wanna live overseas so bad man. :( COMMOOONNNN army! gimme germany or japan!!! *crosses fingers*
take some snaps of the ghetto man i wanna see!! lmao :crackup:
Liverpool`s a great city man there`s a lot a stuff goin on and has a great history also if your into that type of ****. also the birthplace of john lennon and the beatles (not really my **** but..) it also has some ghetto areas too hahaha
i`v never stayed in london before travelled through there but thats about it, wouldnt mind goin down there sometime myself.
i`d like to hit japan someday too, tokyo or something, it just seems soooo out there man, i think of the movie bladerunner when i think of tokyo lmao:crackup:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yeah, i'd shoot myself if i was at gordon. thank you air force for blessing me good assignments so far :)

later

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Okay, Ill play. My hometown:

RVA / Rivercity / Capital City / Richmond, VA

Easily my favorite picture I have ever taken...just wish I hadn't lost the original high res copies and that I was working with better equip. back then.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, i'd shoot myself if i was at gordon. thank you air force for blessing me good assignments so far :)

later
your comments make me laugh mate :crackup: you have a very dry/sarcastic sense of humour.. like it! lol :crackup:
Good ole Grand Haven Michigan. Known for it's beaches. ( and bitches, not included in pics)

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle App
please include pics of all beaches.. AND bitches! :crackup:

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, Ill play. My hometown:

RVA / Rivercity / Capital City / Richmond, VA

Easily my favorite picture I have ever taken...just wish I hadn't lost the original high res copies and that I was working with better equip. back then.

nice place mate and a great shot man. the place looks lit up like a fruit machine! good stuff!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
oh how deceiving this thread really is :crackup:
lmao! :crackup: i hope your not implying i`v sugarcoated my place of birth to make it more apealing to future tourists who may come here lmmfao!!1!:crackup:
damn! i been found out:banghead: :crackup:

look! we have a big wheel with pods on it:crackup:
[URL=http://img560.imageshack.us/i/dsc7947.jpg/][/URL]

·
Registered
493 Posts
Just for you, ****. :p

That's it's nice side.

This is my real home though, Orlando Florida. Freakin LOVE it there.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just for you, ****. :p

That's it's nice side.

This is my real home though, Orlando Florida. Freakin LOVE it there.
the ghetto dont look too bad......... from a distance :crackup:sure its much worse up close hahaha.. Liverpool were i`m from is known in the uk as a bit of a rough ass place too. i maybe, ever so slightly posted pics of its good side, so dont worry bro haha:crackup:
my girl says orlando is cool she used to go every year with her ex as his family has a villa over there, her daughter still goes and has just come back from there in the past week, she had a great time, she loves it.

Boston baby

bosten looks great mate.. more skyscrapers!!!!!:thumbup: :)
i love them big skyscrapers, my girl on the other hand would be very scared lol. she hates big giant stuctures or mountains and ****.. totally the opposite of me, i love that **** man:crackup:

My hometown is a town.
get pic up mate, its these little out the way places i`d love to see man:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts