Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picts from Laguna Seca + Nick from MRI + (updated with girls)

Me and Nox (my brother) decided to go see the motoGP race a couple of weeks ago and its way rad up here. We couldnt find a hotel in monterey or Salinas so we are staying in King City. This is how we got up here:

Monterey was kickin'. Id say over 1000-2000 bikes on cannery row. This pic is at the very end of it:

Flowing off the street and into the boardwalk...

We got back to our middle of nowhere motel in King City (there really is nothing here) at 11:30. Guess who drives up? Nick from MRI. What are the chances? Really, think about it! Look it up on a map. He was in desparate need of a bathroom for his GF and nothing was open in the area. So we invited him in:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
LOL,
how did you know it was him? That's a good story, and some good pics to go along with it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
ME2 said:
LOL,
how did you know it was him? That's a good story, and some good pics to go along with it.
'Cuz we know Nick from his store... his GF was way cute too....

You like our bike security system? Works better than a Scorpio alarm.

·
Registered
163 Posts
derRRcbr said:
damn I wish I was going...
Hotel people didn't give you **** for putting the bikes in the room.?
What they won't know, won't hurt 'em... Well, all except the little rubber mark on the wall where McShagger popped a wheelie in the room.....

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I am so f*in jealous of all of you going to the GP this weekend. Someone take pics of some of the finer examples of the female gender there for those of us unable to attend please! I shall cheer from the front row of my living room.

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
I wish I could attend to Laguna Seca GP... that would make my 3rd Moto GP this year.

·
0 Posts
thedude said:
I am so f*in jealous of all of you going to the GP this weekend. Someone take pics of some of the finer examples of the female gender there for those of us unable to attend please! I shall cheer from the front row of my living room.
+1 I agree. If you don't mind i would love to join you and watch front row from my living room. :)jerkit: this sux)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah man, there are people from everywhere here. At our motel, there is a guy who road in with his wife on a Beemer from saratoga, new york! On canery row, ran into to two dudes from Michegin. Plates from everywhere... British Columbia, Toronto, Ohio, Texas, Washington.....

And yeah, Nicks GF was smokin' hot.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
one more thing. We will look out for hotties... Not sure if we will remember to tak pictures as my normal reaction is to gape and drool - not to take pictures...

We will post more picts later!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts