Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help, can someone take a picture of the two bolts that hold the tank, because the bolts are stripped. So gonna head to homedepot to get them before i un-strip them. I need to take it off in order to hide my HID wires and i wanna hide it underneath the tank.

I also need a picture of the two bolts on the fairing stay. (the two bolts that keep the whole headlight mounted on the bike. (those are stripped too)

All are Hex bolts

Not sure if i used the right terminology for the parts.

·
The Real "Rondo"
447 Posts
I need some help, can someone take a picture of the two bolts that hold the tank, because the bolts are stripped. So gonna head to homedepot to get them before i un-strip them. I need to take it off in order to hide my HID wires and i wanna hide it underneath the tank.

I also need a picture of the two bolts on the fairing stay. (the two bolts that keep the whole headlight mounted on the bike. (those are stripped too)

All are Hex bolts

Not sure if i used the right terminology for the parts.
Wow, Sounds like someone doesn't like to use the proper tools. Gesh I hope you didn't strip all those....Good luck.

Edit: Best thing to do it order them directly from your local Honda Dealer....that way you know it's right and doesn't have a chance of stripping the threads on the inside....that will be a b*&tch to fix.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't do it. I was going to take the stuff apart and noticed it was already stripped.

So any honda dealer would have it? Do i just go in and tell them i need bolts for this, this, this and this and i pay for it?

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Please do me a favor and change the stripping signature this ain't a site for stripping thanks man female members have complained as such signatures make them look like sex objects which is not what they are all about thanks for understanding

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
than back to dancing sig, unless dancing is not allowed to.....

and i havn't gotten any compliants. They could of easily just pm'ed me. Its been 3-4 months with these sigs and no compliants.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
The dancing one got to go to btw You have not gotten complaints well me as one of the admins on site have received some and I respect their wishes just like I respect male wishes as well do not take my request as a personnel attack it really is not

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
If you think you can advertise for Kevin Hsu 2012 for free well that by itself is a violation as its considered free advertising which is not allowed on this site

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was not an attack was just wondering...

and Kevin is my name. Was not trying to advertise anything, was just letting people know i made this GIF and thats it.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
I understand man I have no issues with it at 600rr.net we simply pride ourselves with what this site is all about it's that simple thanks for the edit

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts