Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some photos I took while I was at the Michigan Motorcycle Show this last sunday, I will have to upload them on a few posts to get them to fit. let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the second set of photos from the show. The ones below are of the balls of steel stunt team and below them are photos of the Agusta MV, Yamaha R1 LE and then a custom bike that was in the Kawasaki area but I'm not sure if it's a Kawasaki or not.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
man, i love that Yammi R1 LE. it looks super-sweet! and that kawi 6R is pretty sweet too - local shop has one on the floor, the wheels and paint scheme go together really nice...

thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
what....wtf no RR pics.
some good pics....that augusta and r1 are sweet bikes. thanx for sharing.

·
Registered
193 Posts
SLAPS808 said:
what....wtf no RR pics.
some good pics....that augusta and r1 are sweet bikes. thanx for sharing.
Heres a link to a the thread where I posted my pictures from the same show.

Nice pics silver bullet. I should have taken some with the models :love3:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
furrball409 said:
Heres a link to a the thread where I posted my pictures from the same show.

Nice pics silver bullet. I should have taken some with the models :love3:
a link would be nice...

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
yah...wtf. no RR pics....then no fricken link...........what is wrong with you michigan people.....hahaha lol j/k mang!!
still need the link though.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I figured why take pics of the 600RR's when we all know what they look like, I should have taken a pic of the orange tribal up close though because the orange paint is amazing in person and has tons of metallic flake/sparkle. I like the bike but I am not a huge fan of the tribal on the orange, I obviously like the black tribal though since that is what I own. The Yamaha R1 LE to me to be honest was a disappointment, I thought for $18K that the bike would have had anodized gold wheels and it didn't they were just painted or powdercoated sort of a low gloss gold color. I did really like seeing the all black R1 though and feel that it is a great looking machine.

I took the pics with my HP735 photosmart digital camera but the pics weren't coming out that well because of the lighting and then my flash etc. the pics from the stunt riders kinda suck but I was taking them with my camera up in the air so that I could get over all the crowded viewers. I didn't take too many pics but thought you guys would like to see the ones I did take, I was more interested in walking around and seeing all the stuff.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Need to steady the hand on your shots. Pretty blurry. Bikes look nice though.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
thanks for sharing these pictures no need for RR pictures
more pictures of the LE R1 or the MV Agusta would be great

1 - 12 of 12 Posts